The influence has been significant in recent years due to the growing popularity of social media compared to other social media companies. With the growing popularity of all kinds of influencers, they have reached the point of practicing this activity professionally. You ask yourself: ”How can I find influencers?”
First of all, working with an influencer can bring countless benefits to your business or your companies. More precisely, working with recognized influencers in your field of expertise can boost the popularity of your brand. The latter may result in the sale of the product or services that you offer. Always in conjunction with the proper management of your social media. First of all, we need to define what exactly influencers are, just like what is called influencer marketing.
Influencers are individuals or groups of people behind Instagram accounts who are considered experts in a particular genre. Influencer marketing is a form of social media marketing. It refers to all the procedures that you must follow in order to establish a professional partnership with one or more influencers and expose your brand to their wide audience.
Your main goal should be :
Promote your products and services to the largest audience relevant to the genre you serve and convince them of the quality you offer.
Different Types Of Influencers
Social media influencers are divided according to their audience into the following categories:
- Mega-influencers: with more than a million followers
- Macro-influencers: with subscribers between 500,000 and 1,000,000
- Mid-level influencers: with subscribers between 50,000 and 500,000
- Micro-influencers: with subscribers between 10,000 and 50,000
- Nano-influencers: the total number of subscribers is less than 10,000
How to find Influencers? – ways
The most effective ways to find the right influencers and answer the question “How to find influencers?” are the following:
Search with Hashtags
Through your Instagram page, start following all the trends and hashtags of your thematic space. Thanks to these different hashtags, you will be able to observe which influencers have a strong influence on their audience in the different social networks. You can contact the influencers who have piqued your interest by selecting the personal message available to you on all social networks.
See the tagged photos of your competitors
Like any company that always wants to be one step ahead, you need to enrich “industrial espionage” in your repertoire. Instagram is the process of tracking the movements of your competitors on Instagram. And especially those who are already following the path of influencer marketing. By observing the content of your competitors engaged in this type of marketing, you can see different accounts that are marked in the publication. These accounts are likely to involve an influencer. If you approach him, there is a good chance that he will agree to cooperate. The only case that is not worth approaching him is that he has an exclusive agreement with a specific brand.
Youtube is one of the main places where you can start looking for the ideal influencers for your brand. Influencers are also Youtubers, that is, they have a channel there. Most of those who have this dual role deal with issues that are usually relevant to a particular hobby. With the appropriate keyword search, you will find the protagonists of the space you are interested in and you will reach them via a personal message on Youtube.
Use a database or a tool
Using the different databases or tools available on the market that can reveal the best influencers for each genre. Thanks to these tools, you can access the data. Like the site, the Instagram page and the e-mail of these influencers, so you can contact them directly if you wish.
Create a Google alert
This essentially creates an alert in case a post or a hashtag from your domain appears on the Internet. In addition, you are always available for anything new on this market and especially if a new influencer appears.
How to make a collaboration proposal to an Influencer?
The main characteristics of a successful collaboration proposal to an influencer are the following :
Shared your thematic content: You achieve this by choosing an influencer who evolves in the same thematic space and by creating continuous and quality content.
As a creator of quality content, he explained that you always work with the best in the field
What to look for to find an influencer
One of the most important steps to secure a lucrative path in influencer marketing: it’s about finding the influencers who will really help you get more appeal for the brand.
The most important elements that should be paid attention to are the following:
Be clear in your objectives: depending on your objective, you will find the right ways to work with an influencer. The most common goals that you may have along the way with regard to, are to communicate your brand and increase the number of your subscribers.
Choosing the right Influencer-partner: The ideal influencer is characterized by the following elements:
- Audience interested in your services: In addition to the obvious common interests with your influencer, you can compare his audience with your target audience thanks to statistics.
- The quality of the following audience: Particular attention should be paid to cases where there are imbalances between the number of subscribers and the quality of the content.
- The impact of their publications: In addition to the number of subscribers that your potential influencer-partner may have, you must also see the impact of the content they publish (likes, comments, shares).
- If you have a small commitment, this may not be the right choice.
- Have similar values to yours: A professional collaboration requires above all that both potential partners have a common way of thinking and are characterized by the same values.
- A big difference in your values with the potential new partner probably portends that you will not conclude any agreements with him.
- Be authentic: authentic in the sense that he shares your passion for the subject in which you are engaged and that he does not just see it as a way to attract a lot of capital.